“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, August 29, 2011

As of Late - August 29th, 2011

 Lately, our family traveled to Arizona.  
And experienced Cathedral Rock in Sedona.

 Lately, we traveled to the Grand Canyon.  
And experienced the majesty of God's sunset.

 
  Lately, I've learned that being prepared can mean 
all the difference in your successfulness.

 Lately, I've learned that a change in location 
can mean a change in perspective.

Lately, I've learned that the sun can come out 
whenever it pleases.

 
Lately, I celebrated my 23rd Wedding Anniversary 
with the man I love (and respect!) the very most!


So, what have you been up to... as of late?

3 comments:

rooney said...

Lately i've been encourage that God is indeed at work in my marriage.

Lately i've been missing my youngest son but i am oh-so-pleased with the way he's handling being on his own.

lately i've had a blast with my girlfriends.

lately i've been preparing to start the next Beth Moore study, When Godly People Do Ungodly Things.

lately i've been experiencing intimacy with the Lord through prayer in a new way.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Wow! Celebration from all perspectives. Here's to the next 23 years of "shooting" life together.

peace~elaine

Karisa Marieee said...

beautiful pictures!!! congrats on 23 years! ;)

xo Karisa