“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, September 12, 2011

You Inspire Shouts of Joy

God's Sunrise at Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon
 
Those who live at the ends of the earth 
stand in awe of your wonders. 
From where the sun rises to where it sets, 
you inspire shouts of joy.  

Psalm 65:8 NLT

Thank you, Lord.
For the sunrise.
For the sunset.
For all the moments in between.

3 comments:

bp said...

Beautiful! Thanks for shring the photo as well as the verse of praise.

Ms.Daisy said...

Sheri,
Wow! What gorgeous pictures and congratulations on hiking down and then UP that canyon trail! I love the scriptures you supply with each picture,too. Thanks for stopping by-I've missed seeing you.


~Jean

Laura said...

And thank you for this gorgeous picture!