“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Saturday, November 5, 2011

As of Late - November 5th, 2011


Lately, I've been to the apple farm with my favorite son and my hubby.  (Anthony taking a photo of me taking a photo of them... or is he checking Twitter?)

Lately, I helped my son make a white iPhone 4S to wear as he gathered candy from the neighbors.

Lately, I've been knitting washcloths.  (The reason I started knitting at all.)

Lately, I've been killing time as my man has been in Ethiopia.

Lately, I watched Anthony cross the finish line of his 12th marathon.

Lately, I watched Christopher shave his teacher's hair off.

Lately, I've gotten to enjoy the color of fall.

Lately, I've learned about Words With Friends and Scrabble on Facebook.  (Let's play!)

No comments: