“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Saturday, December 31, 2011

ABC's of My 2011

A couple blog posts that highlight my 2011...

As of Late - Quickest way to find out what I was up to this year...
Boston Marathon - Congratulations, Anthony!
Christmas Concerts - Christopher in a tux.
Disneyland Fun in the sun! 
Ethiopia Anthony travels to Ethiopia. 
Friendships A visit with a friend inspires me.
Grand Canyon Highlight of the year.  
Hope It's contagious. 
So Long, Insecurity Transparency. 
James - Re-Verse Sometimes we need to re-verse our thinking. 
K-Cup I didn't blog about this... but Starbucks switched so I did, too!
Love & Respect Sometimes when you teach you learn the most.
Made to Crave There's more to crave than just food. 
CoNgratulations to Mr. & Mrs. My Sissy got married!
Other Side Depression from the Other Side. 
P.E.R.S.E.V.E.R.E. Teaching on James.  
Qi Scrabble & Words With Friends. Addicted! 
Ruth Bible Study The Lord directs my path.
Siesta Memory Team Realizing that I am going to Houston! 
stop child Trafficking Christopher and I volunteer... and learn. 
Ugly Cry It ain't pretty. 
Vain Catching a butterfly in Monterey, California. 
the year of the Wedding We were part of three weddings this year. 
eXample She teaches me more than she ever knows.  
povertY God is not waiting for us to win the lottery. 
Zealous And extremely prudish! 

5 comments:

elizabeth embracing life said...

What a great way to share 2011. That canvas may be rolled out come 2012. Lovies sweet Sheri

gideonmommasita said...

Happy New Year. Loved your 2011 posts and looking forward to all that you have to share in 2012

Kathi Woodall said...

Love this idea! I may have to copy it or something similar! I also enjoyed reading the list and remembering so many great articles.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

A great review of a growing year! You are so faithful to take care of your heart, Sheri, and to stay active in your ministry to others. Thanks for being my good friend on the journey this past year! You're a wise companion for the road.

peace~elaine

Beth E. said...

That's such a clever way to post about your year!

Blessings to you in 2012!