“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Sunday, January 15, 2012

As of Late - January 15th, 2012

"Morning High..."
Photography by Anthony Kaetzel


Lately, I am celebrating the 6th anniversary of "my dark night of the soul."  For more information about my celebration of January 15th, 2006 stop by here.

Lately, I have not been suffering with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Lately, Portland has been known for sunrises and sunsets.

Lately, I have been thanking God for everyday that I experience depression-free.  Knowing that I cannot take these days for granted.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lately I just love you more!

gideonmommasita said...

Hallelujah, and AMEN!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

With a grateful heart, I thank God today for your continuing good health.

peace~elaine