“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Sunday, April 15, 2012

As of Late - April 15th, 2012

Cheesy Grins at The Cheesecake Factory

Lately, I had a birthday. April 6th. 

Lately, I have been thinking.   A lot.  Thinking is good... but when taken to extreme it can cause a critical spirit, deceptive insecurity and paralyzing indecision.  My current mantra:  Feelings do not equal facts.

Lately, I haven't been posting as much to Facebook.  Not because I don't LOVE Facebook, but because my posts (other than Bible Verses)... well, see above thoughts on my thinking. 

Lately, I have been studying Obadiah because I have been asked to teach at Ladies Bible Study on May 8th.  :)  Would love your prayers.  We are doing a study on a couple of the minor prophets.

Lately, I have been missing my family.  My east coast peeps.  More than normal.  I am sure it has to do with the loss of my grandfather earlier in the year.

Lately, I attended a NASCAR race and an NHL Ice Hockey Game.  I watched almost every college basketball game for March Madness.  And this weekend I will attend a Portland Timbers MLS Soccer Match.  Who am I?

What have you been up to... as of late?

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Sounds like you've been very busy lately! ;-)

Lately, I haven't done much blogging. But, I did ask my son to be a guest blogger for today. He wrote a very touching post. Please hop over to check it out.

Blessings...