“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, April 26, 2012

siesta scripture memory team celebration 2011

My dearest Siestas,

I am so sorry this has taken me so long.  I have thought about you so often, but have not taken the time to do this!  

The Siestas that attended SSMTC2 in Houston received this tote, pen and notepad compliments of Living Proof Ministries.  So many Siestas who memorized their 24 scriptures were not able to attend due to weather or finances.  And so there was an abundance of the freebies left behind.   We were encouraged to take as many as we wanted as we left the event.  And all I could think about was YOU!  My precious Siestas that could not attend but finished the goal!

As I have just finished memorizing the first chapter of James, I thought it would be fitting to celebrate with this giveaway.  Here's the rules:

1. You must have participated as a Siesta at the LPM blog for the 2011 SSMT.
2. Comment on this post.  I would love to know the 24 scriptures that you selected.
3. E-mail your full name and address to me.  (See button on sidebar for e-mail.)
4. The first eight Siestas to complete #1, #2, #3 will receive one of the freebies.


The fine print:  All products are AS-IS.  No refunds will be given.  Freebies will be sent at my convenience.  No shoes, no shirt, no service.  I actually have 10 bags but I am reserving two for my discretion to give away.  If you don't know what a SSMT is then you shouldn't apply.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: