“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Sunday, July 15, 2012

As of Late - July 15th, 2012

Fresh Farmer's Market Flowers


Lately, I have been eating quinoa.

Lately, I walked/jogged a 5K.

Lately, I have been enjoying the sunshine.

Lately, I planted lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, basil and green beans.
 
Lately, I have been planning a garden party for the gals who studied Nehemiah with me.
 
Lately, I hugged someone who really needed a hug.
 
 
What have you been up to... as of late?
 
 


1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

-Lately I spent three days at the beach with my sister.
-My husband and I had an information session at a private school for our daughter.
-I've been eating the Oreo's my sister bought.